This is a fun video clip from my musical hero, Mark E. Smith. Please don’t take this seriously.
There’s one too many trips to the pub here for my liking.
Even an approach as unrecommended as this can teach us a thing or two about writing…
- Drafting and redrafting are essential elements.
- Inspiration is not always instantly forthcoming.
- You need to find a writing ‘place’ that works for you.
- There are many things that can break your concentration.
Have a great day teaching.
Thanks to Darren (@livesofteachers) for sharing this classic clip.
- Grid Approach in Web Design: Pros and Cons | Template Monster Blog
- Inside the Lives of Teachers: Matthew Scheuing : Penn Points Online
- Is iPad 2 the "one more thing" at developer iOS 4.3 event next …
- Adam Dunn's Changed Plate Approach | FanGraphs Baseball
- Chinese American Hero: Major Kurt Chew-Een Lee